auto creation of media thumbs folder... - Forum | JoomShaper
Staff replied SP Page Builder

auto creation of media thumbs folder...

Asked by Mike Lawson 5 years ago Last activity 1 year ago

Hello

I was wondering if there was a way to bypass the system automatically creating a media thumb folder every time I upload images in SPPB. It's a pain because it's not only adding unneeded images to my server.

Also, when are you guys going to add .jpeg support? Feel like this has been a request on the table for a while now. Thanks

2 replies

Rashida Rahman Staff

Hi there!

I will let our team know about it.

Best Regards

Roberto Parisotto

Hi Rashida,
do you know something about Mike question?
When I use SPPB 5.5.x and I replace or delete an image uploaded with an add-on, the old deleted image remains in the spmedia_thumbs folder. This is a problem for all images deleted from the website that remain in the server folders, increasing the size and number of files over time.

Rashida Rahman Staff

Hi Roberto Parisotto,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I will ask my team about it and let you know what they think.

Best Regards

Log in to reply.