Sp Easy Image Gallery - Detail View There is No Backling To The Overview Of The Albums - Question | JoomShaper

Sp Easy Image Gallery - Detail View There is No Backling To The Overview Of The Albums

OG

OASE Software GmbH

Extension 2 years ago

Hi Joomshaper-Team,

in the view where you can see all the images within an album there is no "back" Button or link to go back to the overview of the albums. So you have to use the Back-Button of your browser.

Is there a way to activate a back-button in the picture view? Thanks in advance René Glanzer

11 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #18008

File location of SP Easy gallery (BTN CSS class updated)

templates/your_template/html/com_speasygallery

Language file location

language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_shaper_rental.ini

Language code

COM_SP_EASY_GALLERY_GO_BACK="Go Back"

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #17415

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. The back button feature doesn't exist into the SP Easy Gallery.

-Thanks

OG
OASE Software GmbH
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #17452

Hi Toufiq,

so that's a feature not a bug :-) But don't you find this behaviour strange? How is a visitor supposed to come back to the choose another gallery wihtout the back-button? Either he has to use the Main Menue to come back to the gallery view, or he uses the back-button of his browser. Both variants are not user friendly in my opinion?

With kind regards René Glanzer

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #17690

If you give me the FTP access & FTP access. Then i will made for you for the initial solution. Thanks

OG
OASE Software GmbH
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #17892

Good Morning Toufiq,

I posted the data in the hidden conten right now. But please let me also knwo in which file you added the change, so that I can change it on desire.

Thanks in advance René Glanzer

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #17936

Please check now. Thanks

https://prnt.sc/1360hap

OG
OASE Software GmbH
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #17969

Hi Toufiq,

yes the functionallity is there. But as i stated above please let me know in which file or files you changed something so that I can design it as desigered. Because to match the UI of the entire site the button must at least be decorated with following classes: sppb-btn sppb-btn-success sppb-btn-square And as this is a multilangual site, the text on the button also should be translateable.

Thanks in advance René Glanzer

OG
OASE Software GmbH
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #18521

Hi Toufiq,

thank you very much for the information.

Now there is at least one last problem. The button you have inserted is linked to "/fotos" in the href-tag. Due to the fact, that this site is multilingual, the target must adjust to the actual active language. So in German the target /fotos is correct. In English it should be /en/photos. In Italian it should be /it/foto. And in Netherlands it should be /nl/fotos

Can you correct this? Thanks in advance. René Glanzer

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #18601

Sorry to say that, this is not possible. Thanks

AM
Anthony m
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #49239

Hi, I also need this function to go back and view the other galleries .. How can I add this button too? Thank you

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #49276

Your question is out of our support range. Cause, It's called customization support, and the customization support is fully prohibited from our support policy. Thanks