Having Trouble Saving Helix Ultimate Framework 1.1.2 Template - Question | JoomShaper

Having Trouble Saving Helix Ultimate Framework 1.1.2 Template

I

infini

Helix Framework 3 years ago

we are adding some basic CSS in the </> Custom Code area, when we hit Save, it just keeps spinning..

any idea? we updated everything to the latest and cleared the cache.. is there a file that may be locked or something?

10 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #17518

Hi there!

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Would you please give me the screenshot of which space you put the code and what was the custom code?

Best Regards

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #17519

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please disable the mod_security from your hosting server. I hope your problem will disappear.

-Thanks

I
infini
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #17524

thanks for your responses, below is the screenshot

ill check to see if we can turn off mod_sercurity.. its siteground's new site tools may not allow us.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #17527

Please contact with them (siteground). I hope they will help you. Thanks

I
infini
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #17530

okay - we disabled mod_security and still not saving. we also tried to downgrade to 1.1.1, but that didnt work - it still said 1.1.2, so we put back in 1.1.2 just in case any files was overwritten from 1.1.1 also tried a different browser, no saving still.. just spinning.. turned off optimization plugin too , so saving stil..

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #17531
I
infini
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #18381

i definitely think the problem was very isolated, and for some reason something got stuck, but it got unstuck when we installed the new helix ultimate framework version 1.1.3.. thanks joomshaper team!

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #18549

Hi infini,

Thanks for letting us know about your experience.

You are always welcome!

Best Regards

I
infini
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #21949

Hello, I hate to bring this back up again, but I think the problem was not really fixed with the update to Helix version 1.1.3.. and it turns out there is just a lot of random sp page builder issues as well.. is there something we can do to kind of reset the sp page builder and helix ultimate?

we still cannot save the them helix ultimate in version 1.1.3 nor in version 1.1.4 and then settings in sp page builder pages are not being reflected on the pages. like text color or size..

we've clear and turned off all the cache, but having so many issues.. with only this one website.. any recommendations? or advice you can point us to?

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #21957

Hi,

Is the save button stil spinning?

Or you have just the changes not reflected issue there, please?

You may check by toggling css and js compression in template settings.

https://prnt.sc/168slcy

Compile SCSS to CSS setting too:

https://prnt.sc/168spwr

Clear your Joomla and browser cache.

Let me know if it solves your issue or not.

Best regards