Problems Ensure Template - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Problems Ensure Template

A

ach

Template 11 months ago

Hi,

I have two problems with this template:

1 – The "Offcanvas" menu doesn't work when I minimize the page and the main menu disappears.

2 – In global configuration > Articles, when I check: "Read more" link On the News page, I get the following error: Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Uri\Uri::_() When I uncheck: "Read more" link, it works.

Thank you for your help.

0
2 Answers
A
ach
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #205681

Perfect !! THANKS

0
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 11 months ago #205603

Hello ach,

Sorry for the inconvenience this issue is causing. Could you please check again now to see if the problem is resolved on your end?

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards

0