Helix Off Canvas Behavior Options - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Helix Off Canvas Behavior Options

Karen Dunne

Karen Dunne

Helix Framework 11 months ago

In the Helix 2.1.3 framework, there are three options list for the off canvas menu display, left align, left bordered, center align. All three have a width of 300px. I'd like it take up the whole page though. I tried doing so using CSS to override the width but then it displays at 100% before clicking on the burger icon.

I'm trying to create the same off canvas menu behavior like this one: https://syndeoinstitute.org/

I also saw it on the Joomshaper Celestia template, https://www.joomshaper.com/joomla-templates/celestia (but I don't want the template).

Is this possible using Helix? Please advise.

0
3 Answers
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 11 months ago #208004

Hello Karen,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Have you tried using those three predefined headers as shown here: prnt.sc/VEwewGhX_Uba?

Best regards

0
Karen Dunne
Karen Dunne
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #208068

Thank you, Atick. I hadn't thought to look there.

0
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 11 months ago #208069

You're welcome! I'm glad I could point you in the right direction.

0