SP Property - Question | JoomShaper

SP Property

A

Aleksandr

Extension 2 years ago

Hi,

1. Is there a way to auto generate unique Title Alias? Could you code such feature? How much would it cost?
  2. We need to specify Property Size as decimal, not integer. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks

9 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #20184

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1. Is there a way to auto generate unique Title Alias? Could you code such feature? How much would it cost?

Ans: No it's not possible. Cause, customization support is fully prohibited by our support policy

1. We need to specify Property Size as decimal, not integer. Is there a way to do this?

Ans: Please share an screenshot

-Thanks

A
Aleksandr
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #20274

We need to specify Property Size and Price as decimal, not integer. Is there a way to do this?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #20277

Your last reply is empty

A
Aleksandr
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #20279

We need to specify Property Size and Price as decimal, not integer. Is there a way to do this? ![http://niv.apo.lv/2021-06-08_145910.png] http://niv.apo.lv/2021-06-08_151218.png

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #20352

Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access & FTP access? I will check & get back to you soon. Thanks

A
Aleksandr
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #20370

Please

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #20408

We will fix it next update. Wait for the next update.

A
Aleksandr
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #20423

Hello, I like your products very much and often recommend them to my friends and other content developers.

I have the following question: we are going to use the component SP Property for a real estate site. We have a lot of units there (about 400), and many of them are identically named. The component does not generate a unique alias, it must be entered manually each time. Is it possible to solve this problem?

The second question: if I upload a new picture to the gallery of a definite real estate unit and this picture has a name identical to other pictures, then the component replaces the previous picture in another gallery (another real estate unit) with the recent version. Is it possible to solve this problem without assigning a unique name to each picture?

And one more question: some real estate (ground) units are being sold not in square meters, but in hectares (ha). Is it possible to choose how Property Size is listed — in sqm or in ha?

Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #20492

I have shared your feature request to our developer team. I hope they will consider this features. Thanks