Addons Duplicate When Moving Them In SP Page Builder - Question | JoomShaper

Addons Duplicate When Moving Them In SP Page Builder

Hello, I have a strange problem where addons duplicate uncontrollably in SP Page Builder. It happens when I am adding my saved section and then adding another addon to it, for example "Text block". When I am dragging the Text block addon to the middle then it duplicates itself or other addons inside this section :O

18 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #20960

Hello

Thank you for providing the log in credentials. Kindly allow me some time, i will look into it and get back to you.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #21178

Hello

I have checked, followed the video that you have kindly provided and tried it from my side, but i did not face any such issue.

D
[email protected]
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #21263

Hello, then please try to create another text block or image addon and then try moving it. For sure the problem is still there because I just tried on 3 different computers :(

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #21309

Hello [email protected]

Thanks for the detailed video. I have also checked your site. The issue exists. Please allow some time to investigate it.

Best regards

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #21459

Please check this article. It seems fine now.

D
[email protected]
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #21466

Hi Ofi Khan,

Thanks for investigating the issue. In the article you sent me, the problem is gone but for every other article the problem is still there :( I just tried to create a new article and it was there.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #21477

Please share an article administrator linke in the hidden content box that has the issue. I will check and get back to you.

D
[email protected]
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #21529

Actually, you can create a new article and in every new article it will be like this ;(

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #21620

Yes, I have added another article but could not get the issue. Please clear your Joomla cache and browser cache. Then check this issue. Another tip is try your site on localhost and clarify the issue.

D
[email protected]
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #21980

Hmmm it is strange because I deleted joomla cache and browser cache and I still have the problem. Could you try to add the section as in the video and then try to add image addon (try to load one of images) and drag this image addon up and down?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #22030

I have checked your site again but could not produce the issue. Please check the screencast given on the hidden content.

D
[email protected]
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #22122

I have recorded another one, please try to follow the process as in the video - link in hidden content :)

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #22239

From which platform are you using the administrator? I have checked from Mac and could not replicate the issue. But it seems like Windows OS has the issue.

D
[email protected]
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #22266

Yes, I am using Windows 10, of course updated :)

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #22280

okay, I think the issue is with the OS. Which browsers did you test it? Please try Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge and let me where the issue is.

D
[email protected]
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #22394

I tried on to Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge. On all of them I got this problem. Sometimes I had to make second image addon to get this problem. Also I am not sure but maybe this is related to this particular image I am loading (I am trying with the same picture and sometimes I get the problem and sometimes not)

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #22456

Hello

Please see the video attached, no problem could be found here. https://drive.google.com/file/d/12WdAQeQp2jLXRSEocXdBYGH6DoZDf1LU/view?usp=sharing

D
[email protected]
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #22564

Dear Ariba,

Please try to follow steps as in the video (link in hidden content). And if the problem doesn't occur, please try 2 more times, maybe with different pictures because it doesnt happen every time.