Feature Request: SP-Page Builder - Form Builder - Feldabhänigkeiten Von Anderen Eingabefeldern - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Feature Request: SP-Page Builder - Form Builder - Feldabhänigkeiten Von Anderen Eingabefeldern

Michael Koch

Michael Koch

Feature Request 2 months ago

Hello, I need input fields that are dependent on other input fields. Example: I want to create a membership form for families. In the controlling input field, I can enter the number of family members. This then displays further input fields, depending on how many family members I have entered in the first field (e.g. 7...).

0
8 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #229826

Ok noted. I will add it to our list.

0
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #230237

Thanks for accepting the answer.

0
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #229691

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us. Could you please give me any example site of it or any screenshots? So that I can forward it to our DEV team, it will help them to understand the feature properly.

-Regards.

0
Michael Koch
Michael Koch
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #229693

Hello, For all form fields, there should be a parameter in the settings called ‘Make visibility/availability dependent on another form field’: ideally a radio button to activate the function. The dependent form field can then be selected, and the value of the selected form field – on which the visibility of this form field depends – can be set. In the attached example, I would, of course, modify the current form accordingly.

0
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #230184

Hi,

If you don't have any queries, could you please close this post by accepting the answer?

0
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #231858

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your suggestion with us! I have logged your request and forwarded it to our development team for review.

After evaluating our current product roadmap and development priorities, our management team has decided not to move forward with this feature at this time.

We truly appreciate your feedback and the time you took to help us improve our product. Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or ideas!

-1
Michael Koch
Michael Koch
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #231862

This decision is very disappointing and shows me that Joomshaper is not a good strategic choice for the future.

0
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #231867

I sincerely apologize for the frustration this decision has caused. While the development team is unable to implement this feature at this time, we truly value your input and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.

0