Helix Ultimate 2.1.4-j3sec Breaks Custom Code Added To Template - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Helix Ultimate 2.1.4-j3sec Breaks Custom Code Added To Template

Chris

Chris

Helix Framework 2 months ago

Using Helix Ultimate 2.1.4-j3sec - any custom code added to the template settings gets broken and some is stripped out.

Any thoughts if this is a known issue, and how to resolve?

I've been updating client sites and they are now losing their e.g. Google Analytics tracking which had the script placed in HU custom code settings Before </ head >.

Thanks,

Chris

0
11 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #229685

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. Please use the latest version of Helix Ultimate.

https://www.joomshaper.com/downloads/template/helixultimate

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

0
Chris
Chris
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #229686

Thanks, that doesn't work for these sites which are J3 still.

Chris

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #229687

Try this patch.

https://github.com/JoomShaper/helix-ultimate/releases/tag/j3-security-v1.0.0

If it doesn't help, please let me know. I will inform our team.

-Thanks

0
Chris
Chris
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #229688

Thanks, those three are what I already have installed.

Chris

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #229748

I will try to share the new patch today.

0
Chris
Chris
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #229762

Thank you :)

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #229803
0
Chris
Chris
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #229808

This works great, thank you for the update!

Chris

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #229833

You are most welcome & Thanks

0
Edze de Boer
Edze de Boer
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #232662

Hi, Where can I download 2.1.4-j3sec ?

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #232679
0