Is This A Hack? - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Is This A Hack?

JH

Jeff Honeyager

Helix Framework 1 month ago

On a site: https://mmtcnc.com

<s-script async src="//indigocrest.top/middleware/scope-runtime.js">

Appears on "inspect" of the menu.

Is this a hack? If so how do I fix it?

0
11 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #231526

please mark topic as solved, and have a wonderful day.

0
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #231353

Hi Jeff,

  1. Yes, it does. I saw it a few times.
  2. Follow general tips: https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/troubleshooting#how-to-clean-an-infected-joomla-4x-6x-site (focus on 5,6,7)
  3. If cleaning will not help (but it should), delete broken menu items, and recreate them.
  4. Remember to update helix plugin !
0
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #231369

Hi,

Thanks for contcating us. It’s hard to say if this is a hack just from the Inspect tool. Joomla, Helix, or other extensions can add menu code dynamically.

Please check this documentation below:

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/troubleshooting#how-to-clean-an-infected-joomla-4x-6x-site

It will help you.

-Regards.

0
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #231385

I saw that you still didn't fit it.

0
JH
Jeff Honeyager
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #231386

No not yet - the fix is a ton of time. Too bad there isn't a tool to do the fix; especially from the developer that caused the hack. I would pay for a tool to fix it. Any ideas?

0
JH
Jeff Honeyager
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #231390

Check hidden content

0
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #231393

Thx, Can you...

0
JH
Jeff Honeyager
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #231394

Like I mentioned earlier - I can't login to provide FTP access until Monday when the client can give me 2AF for the back end.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0
JH
Jeff Honeyager
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #231396

Like I mentioned earlier - I can't login to provide FTP access until Monday when the client can give me 2AF for the back end.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #231598

Hi,

You can check this.

accept_anwer.png

0
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #231600

Thanks for accepting the answer and have a nice day.

0