The Display Of Pages is Disrupted - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

The Display Of Pages is Disrupted

A

Aleksey

Template 1 month ago

Good afternoon. Please help me.

A few weeks ago I installed and uploaded a website using the "keynote_quickstart_j6_v2" template — Keynote for Joomla 6. All pages on the website are created through SP PageBuilder Pro included in the Quickstart package.

Everything was working perfectly — all pages in the desktop (widescreen) version were displayed flush with the logo / menu bar and Footer (see the top image in the screenshot).

Yesterday I noticed that on all pages of the website, the content block started overflowing beyond the left and right edges (see the bottom image in the screenshot).

To be honest, I cannot recall what actions caused this to happen. The last things I did on the website were: updating SP PageBuilder and Helix to their latest versions.

I am requesting assistance in restoring the page display on the desktop version of the website to its original appearance.

0
7 Answers
A
Aleksey
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #232091

I fixed it in the following way:

.sppb-row-container {
    max-width: 1150px !important;
    margin-left: auto !important;
    margin-right: auto !important;
    padding-left: 10px;
    padding-right: 10px;
    box-sizing: border-box;
}

.sppb-section[data-full-width="1"] > .sppb-row-container,
.sppb-section.full-width > .sppb-row-container {
    max-width: 100% !important;
    padding-left: 0;
    padding-right: 0;
}
0
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #232004

Hi there,

Thanks for the detailed explanation.

Since the issue appeared after updating SP Page Builder and Helix Ultimate, it is likely related to a change in the container/section width or template styling.

Could you please share the website URL so we can inspect the current layout? If possible, please also provide temporary Joomla administrator access so we can check the template and SP Page Builder settings.

Please don't make further changes for now. Once we can inspect the site, we'll compare the current settings with the expected layout and determine what is causing the content to overflow.

Best regards,

0
A
Aleksey
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #232008

Added data

0
A
Aleksey
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #232069

Hello. Unfortunately, I haven't received any support. Is my issue still being processed?

0
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #232084

Hi,

Could you please let us know on which page you are experiencing the content overflow issue?

If possible, please also share the page URL so we can check it directly.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,

0
A
Aleksey
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #232087

Content extends beyond the boundaries of all pages on the site. For example, on the homepage: https://dancewind.ru/

Perhaps by adding CSS, I can limit the content display width in widescreen versions?

I looked at the template demo, and there, too, content extends beyond the menu/footer boundaries. However, this didn't happen on my site after installing Quickstart, as I spent almost a month designing all the pages to match the original display format, and now they've all shifted due to the increased content display area.

0
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #232184

Hi,

You can also specify the maximum container width directly from the SP Page Builder settings, as shown in the screenshot below:

https://cleanshot.com/share/lKXC3Mcr

I hope this helps!

Have a nice day!

0