Row-animation Not Working - Question | JoomShaper

Row-animation Not Working

G

graustufen

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hi there I use SP Page Builder Pro on different sites – and row-animation work everywhere, except on one site I'm actually coding… No idea, why – maybe a conflict with another extension? Could you check it? Url: https://neu.svsm-standortmanagement.ch

Thanks Alexandra

24 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #21279

Hello there,

I haven't found any problem though. Can you please tell us where exactly are you facing the problem?

Thanks!

G
graustufen
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #21321

All rows have an animation – fade-in up – but there is no animation showing, all rows are shown at the same time without animation. It should be like in this page: https://gretchenfrage21.ch The same animation of rows is set here – and it works.

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #21461

Hello there,

Please share your administrator access with us in the Hidden Content area so that we can have a look at our end.

Thanks!

G
graustufen
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #21473

Please find the access in the hidden content

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #21491

Hello there,

Please make sure that you have given the right credentials to us. I am afraid to say but we cannot log in.

Thanks!

G
graustufen
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #21503

Access is correct, but may be you've been blocked by Admin Tools. Please provide your IP, so I can put it on white list.

G
graustufen
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #23460

Hi there – I'm still waiting for an answer; or even better for a solution…

Alexandra

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #23623

Hello there,

First of all, sorry for a late response. Please disable the admin security and let us know so that we can login to the administrator site.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you!

G
graustufen
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #23627

Admin security is disabled – please try again to login.

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #23628

Hello there,

Please share the administrator link with us in the Hidden Content area. We have the ID and password, but not the link.

Thanks!

G
graustufen
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #23629

Sorry…

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #23632

Hello there,

I am sorry to say but the link doesn't work. Would you mind cross-checking it and let us know the update?

Thanks!

G
graustufen
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #23648

Everything works fine here… Please try again

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #23776

Hello there,

The URL redirects us to the page with the Spammer message. See the screenshot in the Hidden Content area for a better understanding. Please give us the permission to access it for having a look into the issue.

Thanks.

G
graustufen
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #23777

Please send me your IP – I will add it to whitelist.

G
graustufen
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #23876

Could you check please, means send me your IP?

G
graustufen
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #24415

It's VERY disappointing that I still got NO answer and NO solution… What's up with support??? Please check this issue and give me feedback!

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #24668

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well. Sorry for the late response.

Please have an akeeba backup of your site and share the zip file with us in the Hidden Content area.

We are looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

G
graustufen
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #24848
There you are.
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #24922

Hello there,

Please have a look at the blog post to understand how to take akeeba backup. After taking the backup, please share the zip file with us in the Hidden Content area.

Thanks!

G
graustufen
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #24932

I really don't understand your problem… I made a backup with akeeba and shared the backup file with you – following the instructions in the hidden content, you can download it. It's quite annoying…

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #24949

Hello there,

Can you please tell me where is the backup file there? Please see the hidden content area for a better understanding.

G
graustufen
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #24950

Use a ftp-program such as FileZilla – you will see the file if you use the infos I gave you

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25095

Hello graustufen

Please take a full site backup with Akeeba Backup in ZIP format and share here. Follow this tutorial. This will be easier for us to check. After the fix, I might send you the backup or share my public ip to apply the fix.

Another thing, row-animation is not working on the homepage. So, I will check that page. Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks for your cooperation and apology for the delay.

Best regards