Error 0 Call to undefined method HelixUltimate::getFooterStyle() - Forum | JoomShaper
Solved Helix Framework

Error 0 Call to undefined method HelixUltimate::getFooterStyle()

Asked by Mike 5 years ago Last activity 4 years ago

I updated both Helix Ultimate and Pagebuilder and am now getting the message "Error 0 Call to undefined method HelixUltimate::getFooterStyle()" instead of the site pages.

Any suggestions?

Accepted answer

Marked as the solution
Mike Asked this

Solved

7 more replies

Ofi Khan Staff

Hello Mike

Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

Best regards

Mike Asked this

Here you go.....

Mike Asked this

It is in the private area

Mike Asked this

See private area

Ofi Khan Staff

Glad to know that. You are welcome.

Francois Barnard

OK, this does not help at all. I have more or less the same issue. I try and save a background image in the footer but get a message Error: undefined

Ofi Khan Staff

Please post a new question. We will help you.

Log in to reply.