Custom Typography For Everything - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Custom Typography For Everything

M

Meta

Template 1 week ago

Hi! I am using the Nexio template with Joomla 6 and SP Page Builder.

I have uploaded the Trueno font through SP Page Builder → Settings → Typography. However, when I go to the Nexio/Helix Ultimate template Typography settings, Trueno does not appear in the font selection list, as you can see here:

https://i.ibb.co/LGZkLPS/image.png

https://i.ibb.co/h1dS9sHC/Screenshot-2026-09-21-at-1-10-58-PM.png

What I would like to achieve is to use Trueno as the default font for the entire website, including native Joomla articles, menus, headings, modules, buttons, and other template elements.

Is there a way to make a custom font uploaded through SP Page Builder available in the Nexio/Helix Ultimate Typography settings? Or is there a recommended way to set Trueno as the global font for the entire Nexio template?

I would prefer to configure this globally rather than manually setting the font on individual articles or SP Page Builder elements.

I watched your old videos and tutorials in what regards to this, but it didn't work. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfAIT8cMuv4 https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/typography-settings

Thank you.

0
1 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #234122

HI,

Those are separate area so font in SPPB are not visibile in Helix. But there is solution for that.... install free version of OD Local Fonts then you will be able to set custom font for whole site without using Custom CSS.

0