Magnin Template - Blog Right Column - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Magnin Template - Blog Right Column

G

Gnostica

Template 1 week ago

Please help me!

I would like to set my blog to a 100% width view in category and in single article view too. I inactivated all modules in right position, I deleted that module position in layout settings, so it should be work, but still there is an empty column in the right side of the blog (category and item view)

How could I hide that empty column position and get full width content?

Thanks

0
4 Answers
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #234222

Here is the css:

.view-article .article-body.row .col-lg-8 {
    width: 100%;
}

.view-article .article-body.row .col-lg-4 {
    display: none;
}

Thanks

0
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #234215

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

You can use the following custom CSS to make the blog content full width and hide the empty right column:

.view-category .article-list.row .col-lg-8 {
    width: 100%;
}

.view-category .article-list.row .col-lg-4 {
    display: none;
}

Please add this CSS to your template’s custom CSS file.

Best regards,

0
G
Gnostica
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #234219

Thank you for your fast answer!

It works well. Just one more question: what css code could I use for the item view - single article?

Regards

0
G
Gnostica
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #234223

Thank you!

Best regards

0