Right Hand Column is Displayed At The Bottom Of The Blog, Not On The "Right" Position - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Right Hand Column is Displayed At The Bottom Of The Blog, Not On The "Right" Position

JH

Jeff Honeyager

Helix Framework 3 weeks ago

I created a blog page with modules published on the "Right" module position.

When the blog is displayed they are not show on the right, but displayed at the bottom of the blog page.

??????

see it at: https://scottsdaledesertinspections.com/home-inspection-blog

0
8 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #233655

I found the reason, in some articles, for example, "You’ve Discovered Mold? Now What?" you copied text with Elementor HTML code, that also included <div> & <sections> etc. I cleaned HTML from intro text, and now is fixed.

:]

0
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 weeks ago #233339

Hi Jeff,

can you unlock Poland in RSFirewall settings. I think Russia and Indonesia is bigger tread.

0
JH
Jeff Honeyager
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #233354

Paul,

Poland is unlocked.

Jeff

0
JH
Jeff Honeyager
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #233618

Sorry for the delay, The IP was added to the safe list.

0
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 weeks ago #233626

Thanks Jeff,

it looks that there is missing </div> in correct position, amd that destroy the grid.

Can you share access to admin area, I have to check one thing.

0
JH
Jeff Honeyager
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #233652
0
JH
Jeff Honeyager
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #233658

Thank you

Jesteś gwiazdą rocka

0
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #233670

We built this city on rock and roll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1b8AhIsSYQ

0