BUG With Gallery Addon - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

BUG With Gallery Addon

Laurent

Laurent

SP Page Builder 6 days ago

Hi,

I have a strange bug on SPPB latest release. From front-end I have created a gallery like this => https://ibb.co/KxYZntdz But on public page, gallery is duplicated, see here => https://ibb.co/bRDnBVBr

Also, when I add a second gallery like this => https://ibb.co/Q3nNsrq3 Then images are also duplicated => https://ibb.co/twhdCpSR

see credentilas in Hidden Content area.

Could you please fix this ?

Thanks

0
26 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 6 days ago #234488

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. I just checked the gallery addon on my end and it works fine on localhost.

https://prnt.sc/uURdq4grOyEF

If you give me permission then i will install akeeba backup to download the site backup to check the issue.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 5 days ago #234559

Please check the screenshot.

https://prnt.sc/DMvjTAjEupOi

0
Laurent
Laurent
Accepted Answer
6 days ago #234490

yes you can, thank you

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 6 days ago #234491

This problem occurred with your current template.

0
Laurent
Laurent
Accepted Answer
6 days ago #234492

it is default joomla template : cassiopeia.

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 5 days ago #234542

https://prnt.sc/3kUTnYQPpoDj

or remove + items from the code.

+ items
0
Laurent
Laurent
Accepted Answer
5 days ago #234558

thanks for your feedback.

what do you mean by "remove + items from the code" ?

0
Laurent
Laurent
Accepted Answer
5 days ago #234560

you're right, I forgot this code. problem solved. thanks again

0
Laurent
Laurent
Accepted Answer
5 days ago #234561

another point. see link in hidden content area. at the end of the page, you will find 2 carrousels.

at the end of the first gallery, there is a blank space after the last logo. see here => https://ibb.co/2YLKX0j2

if you look at the second gallery below, works fine, no blank space. why?

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 days ago #234598

I have shared it to our developer team. I hope they will fix it next update. Thanks

0
Laurent
Laurent
Accepted Answer
4 days ago #234603

ok thanks

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 days ago #234613

You are most welcome :)

0
Laurent
Laurent
Accepted Answer
3 days ago #234666

some additionnal information below.

In the gallery settings, I configured the slideshow to loop (loop enabled) and set the animation timing—interval to 1500 and speed to 0—but the code inspector shows that these settings aren't being applied.

It shows data-speed="2500" and data-interval="1500" instead of 1500 and 0 (though the loop is correctly enabled). I tried using CSS, but I can only change the image transition speed, not the pause between loops.

https://ibb.co/7tVN3rjb

https://ibb.co/fGtBGpB4

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 days ago #234678

Remove this custom css

image (1).png

0
Laurent
Laurent
Accepted Answer
3 days ago #234698

Thank you for your feedback. Indeed, I removed the code and it now works well. The carousel is working correctly. However, could you recommend some CSS to normalize the image height? At the moment, some images are much smaller while others are much larger. I would really like to achieve perfect consistency in both the height and the proportions of the images. Thank you.

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 days ago #234702

Hi there, There is no way to pick any specific image. Cause, there is no individual css class for each image.

-Thanks

0
Laurent
Laurent
Accepted Answer
3 days ago #234711

ok so it is possible to normalize all images height?

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 days ago #234726

Do you wanna like the screenshot?

https://prnt.sc/IkE3W6Uyeb4l

0
Laurent
Laurent
Accepted Answer
2 days ago #234729

yes something like this for images height (but without border and shadow).

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 days ago #234732

Did you change administrator access?

0
Laurent
Laurent
Accepted Answer
2 days ago #234733

I have re-enabled your access. see Hidden Content area.

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 days ago #234738

Please check and let me know. I didn't remove box shadow. Thanks

0
Laurent
Laurent
Accepted Answer
2 days ago #234739

looks good thank you what have you done exactly?

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 days ago #234745

Added css code inside the addon addon > style > custom css box .

0
Laurent
Laurent
Accepted Answer
2 days ago #234746

ok thanks, sounds good for the moment. thanks again

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 days ago #234748

You are most welcome! We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you're satisfied with our service.

To officially close this forum post, mark it as accepted. If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

As for writing a review about our product and support quality, we would greatly appreciate it! Your feedback helps us improve and serves as a valuable reference for others. Please take a moment to share your thoughts about your experience with our product and the support you received. Your input is valuable to us and the community. Thank you in advance for your time and support.

Joomla Extension Directory

JED.png

TrustPilot

Trust-Pilot.png

We're here to assist you with any further questions or requests you may have. Once again, thank you for choosing our product and for being a part of our community.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman

Team Lead, Tech Support (JoomShaper)

0