After Update Joomla 6.1.4 Error Compat6 - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

After Update Joomla 6.1.4 Error Compat6

MN

Marcin Nowak

General 4 days ago

after updating Joomla from 6.1.3 to 6.1.4

temlates Educon error

0 Class "Joomla\Plugin\Behaviour\Compat6\Extension\Compat6" not found

Please help.

0
7 Answers
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 days ago #234671

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Could you please share temporary administrator access to your Joomla backend including your cPanel access? You can provide the credentials securely in the hidden content section. Also, please take a full backup of your site before we make any changes.

Once I have access, I’ll investigate further and see what’s causing the issue. Let me know once you’ve shared the details!

Best regards,

0
MN
Marcin Nowak
Accepted Answer
4 days ago #234672

The backend isn't working; it's returning this error, and I have no way to create a new user.

0
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 days ago #234688

Hello,

Please, share your cPanel access.

Thanks

0
MN
Marcin Nowak
Accepted Answer
4 days ago #234695

I can't make the panel available for just that one page.

For now, I’ve deleted it and restored it from a backup. But I’m wary of updating to 6.1.4. I might wait for the next Joomla release. At least I’ve regained access to the backend.

0
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 days ago #234730

Thanks, Is there anything else that I can assist with?

Best Regards,

0
MN
Marcin Nowak
Accepted Answer
3 days ago #234731

Thanks. I wonder what the cause was, because I’m wary of updating to version 6.1.4.

0
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 days ago #234744

I think you can wait until another stable version is released.

Thanks!

0