Easystore - Category Not Detected When Using SEF URLs - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Easystore - Category Not Detected When Using SEF URLs

Stephane Hanrez

Stephane Hanrez

EasyStore 5 hours ago

Hi,

There seems to be an inconsistency when accessing an EasyStore category through its SEF URL.

For example:

/webshop/gants

EasyStore correctly detects the category through catid, and the category is considered active internally. However, in the category filter list, the corresponding checkbox is not checked.

The checkbox only seems to use filter_categories, while the SEF category route uses catid.

Expected behavior:

When visiting a category through its SEF URL, for example /webshop/gants, the corresponding category should also appear as checked in the filters.

This would make the category state consistent between SEF routing and the filter UI.

I confirmed this behavior in both EasyStore 2.10 and 3.0.1.

0
1 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 5 hours ago #234850

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your thoughts. I’ll forward your feedback to our development team for review. Once I receive an update from the team, I’ll let you know.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

0