Icon Addon - Question | JoomShaper

Icon Addon

GC

Geert Colpaert

SP Page Builder 21 hours ago

When I use the icon addon and try to use an icon it shows up as just a square with an arrow instead of the right icon. When I use Pixeden Thin Icons it works fine. Also no problem when I use the addon Icon group. Please advise...

0
5 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 20 hours ago #235009

Hi Geert,

make sure that you have Font Awesome active, not disabled.

Go to SPPB Settings > Options > Load Font Awesome: On (blue dot)

it means that it's enabled

info__667.png

0
GC
Geert Colpaert
Accepted Answer
20 hours ago #235011

It's activated. https://demosite.dubbel.be/index.php/component/sppagebuilder/page/27 Problem persists. I added some screenshots on the link.

0
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 19 hours ago #235016

Can you switch template to Casiopea and test again. Or just assign Casiopea template only that page for testing.

Many users have weird problems with Flex template.

0
GC
Geert Colpaert
Accepted Answer
19 hours ago #235017

As you can see on the link there is no icon on that page with Casipea template.[https://demosite.dubbel.be/images/2026/10/07/knipsel4.jpg So problem persists. I never had any problems with flex template, nor with SP Page Builder. Until now. It's not such a big deal...

0
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 19 hours ago #235019

Thanks for testing. From what I see in source code, icon pe-7s-download is used instead of FA.

Without access to admin area, I cannot guess why.

0