**Title: SP Page Builder 6.10 – Accordion addon causes 403 error when saving** - Forum | JoomShaper
Staff replied SP Page Builder Joomla 5 v6.10

**Title: SP Page Builder 6.10 – Accordion addon causes 403 error when saving**

Asked by Stefan Ruther 2 hours ago Last activity 1 hour ago

Hi,

I recently updated SP Page Builder to version 6.10. Since then, I have an issue with the Accordion addon.

Whenever I add an Accordion addon to a page and try to save it, I get a HTTP 403 Forbidden error. This also happens with a completely new and empty Accordion, so the content of the accordion does not seem to be the cause.

I tested the following:

  • Other pages can be saved without any problems.
  • Other SP Page Builder addons work normally.
  • Removing the Accordion allows the page to be saved again.
  • Adding a new, empty Accordion immediately causes the 403 error.
  • The issue started after updating to SP Page Builder 6.10.

The website is hosted at STRATO.

Could this be a bug or compatibility issue with the Accordion addon in version 6.10?

Thanks!

1 reply

Toufiq Senior Staff

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. I just checked the accordion add-on on my end, and it works fine. Have a look at the screenshot.

https://prnt.sc/_YJbdinmIw9F

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

Log in to reply.