Portfolio Layout - Question | JoomShaper

Portfolio Layout

P

Pascal

Extension 2 years ago

Hi I'm using wayne_corp with portfolio in pagebuilder developer

Is it possible to switch portfolio layout to Creative Agency style?

Regards, Pas

9 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #22603

Hello Pascal,

Would you mind explaining a bit about exactly what you want?

Thanks!

P
Pascal
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #22716

I want to use the styling of Creative agency only for portfolio. The portfolio overview and detail page are nice and clean.

Can this be changed in current style Wayne.

Thanks.

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #22892

Hello there,

You want to use the portfolio page of Creative Agency layout bundle, right? See the layout bundle here. If it is so, then yes, you can use it on the portfolio page. Just install it on the page and that's it.

Thanks!

P
Pascal
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #23203

hmm, did try but this is just a page with some elements but no 'portfolio functions'

Any way to restyle a portfolio page while using joomla article blog?

Right now I duplicated my template (Shaper_helixultimate) and added menu category blog to this. But I can't change the portfolio or blog style?

Any suggestions...

Regards, Pas

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #23210

Hello there,

Can you please share a videocast with us so that we can understand the issue better?

Thanks!

P
Pascal
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #23218

Just got this error and site is gone!

/public_html/gbka/libraries/src/Log/LogEntry.php on line 116 /libraries/vendor/joomla/registry/src/Registry.php on line 89

Any suggestions to solve this?

Thanks, Pas

P
Pascal
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #23237

Well, problem is fixed but need to start over :( Switched template and all was fine so I uninstalled pagebuilder & helixpro. After reinstallation it works again.

So my question still remains:

hmm, did try but this is just a page with some elements but no 'portfolio functions'

Any way to restyle a portfolio page while using joomla article blog?

Right now I duplicated my template (Shaper_helixultimate) and added menu category blog to this. But I can't change the portfolio or blog style?

Any suggestions...

Regards, Pas

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #23328

Hello there,

You can import the portfolio layout page and implement it on thw website. It should work fine on your site. Have you tried it?

If not, please try that and let us know the update. If already tried, please share a screenshot of the exact problem you are facing now.

Thanks!

P
Pascal
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #24008

I guess i'm doning something wrong but I use 'sp simple portfolio' as a menu item. So I should go to 'SP Simple Portfolio': 'Items' and edit each with sp page builder and add the portfolio template there? I noticed the 'portfolio items' cant be duplicated so should be repeated for each item? and editing only works while using 'Edit With SP Page Builder' button.

Regards, Pas