Virtuemart: Remove Categories List From Search Results - Question | JoomShaper

Virtuemart: Remove Categories List From Search Results

LZ

LeVet Zone

Template 2 years ago

Hi!

I have Megadeal Template II with Virtuemart.

In the search, without filling anything, when the result comes, I don't want the categories to be listed, I just want the products. Is this possible by configuration? If it's only by programming, go through the guidelines.

https://ibb.co/JpCHCnt

12 Answers
LZ
LeVet Zone
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25404

Yes, i solved commenting some codes into the page file: \components\com_virtuemart\views\category\tmpl\default.php Thanks.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #24861

Hi there!

Thanks for your query.

There is no default way to do this as per my knowledge.

And customization support is prohibited here.

Best Regards

LZ
LeVet Zone
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #24862

Understand.

In the same results, why does the Manufacturer´s list are not been filling?

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #24863

I will try to check it for both the templates and get back to you with my findings.

Thanks

LZ
LeVet Zone
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #24864

Other questions: 3) When you choose a category, the manufacturer is also not listed. 4) Add to cart button does not work either, message "product removed" appears 5) When I click on the item quantity to increase or decrease nothing happens.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #24878

Regarding the search: VirtueMart integrated with the Megadeal II template and J2store integrated with the Manufacturer Template.

They are different in manner as coming from different components.

Best Regards

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #24879

For your Manufacturer related issues, would you please create a new post along with site URL where you are facing those issues, kindly?

LZ
LeVet Zone
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #24886

Regarding the search: VirtueMart integrated with the Megadeal II template and J2store integrated with the Manufacturer Template. They are different in manner as coming from different components.

I didn't understand the solution you gave. I don't use Jstore. I use Megadeal II with Virtuemart (all updates)

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #24890

According to your query regarding Manufacture template lately, I thought you are asking why they behave differently. So replied with the fact that they are using different shop management extentions.

LZ
LeVet Zone
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #24951

So... about our original question, in the search, without filling anything, when the result comes, there is no default way to remove the categories list after search?

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25255

Hi, I have checked your site again and the issue can not be found now.

Is the issue solved, already?

Best Regards

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25442

Glad to know that:)