Conflict Between Joomla 3.9.28 And Template "Luxyort" - Question | JoomShaper

Conflict Between Joomla 3.9.28 And Template "Luxyort"

VR

Victor Reinaldo

Template 2 years ago

Hi, there.

I am making a web page in the domain: www.ecoworltravelagency.pe, install the latest version of joomla 3.9.28. Then install the template "Luxyort", change the color of the MAIN MENU, background color # ff5c00. Now it turns out that the color covers everything and does not allow the content to be displayed. The main menu is not in the normal position and does not appear on mobile devices. I hope your help. Regards

Victor

8 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #24904

Hello Victor Reinaldo

Have you added any CSS or any code customization in the template?

Best regards

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #24907

Hi,

1. Please disable CSS compression from Template Options

2. In custom CSS section add

.sp-megamenu-parent > li > a, .sp-megamenu-parent > li > span {
    line-height: 80px; }
    I cannot login to admin area becuase you have Firewall that locks my IP.
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #24910

Thanks Paul. I have already added the CSS.

Dear Victor Reinaldo,

Your issue is fixed now. Please check your site.

VR
Victor Reinaldo
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25052

Dear Ofi Khan

I appreciate your answer, indeed the problem of the menu and the color is fixed, it does not display more than necessary. (Pc and Laptop) Could you please check if your mobile device appears normal, in which I have, it appears filling the entire screen in orange when you slide down and the menu does not appear in the position. - canvas. I have another query, how do I change the background image, on the main page and the others, I do not have a link to change the image, I can only change the image of the mountaineer who looks at the snowy mountain.

If you have any problem to enter my page through the firewall please send me your ip to allow access.

Victor

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25062

Offcanvas is fixed now. Please check your site.

VR
Victor Reinaldo
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25263

muchas gracias

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25281

You are welcome. Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.t

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25282

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback here:

1. JED
  2. Trustpilot