New Version Of SPProperty = 0 Problem Solved + 1 New Bug (at Least) - Question | JoomShaper

New Version Of SPProperty = 0 Problem Solved + 1 New Bug (at Least)

Django

Django

Extension 2 years ago

Hello. I updated my SP Property with your new version, and I can see that :

1. All the problems (bugs) listed here 2 months ago are still there : https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/3883
  2. I have at least 1 new bug : when we display a property details page, from the "Rent" category page, it switches to the menu link of the "Sell" category. You can check it with the hidden content.
4 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25567

Hi there!

Please take my sincere apology on this.

Our dev team is working hard to bring Helix Ultimate 2 and SP Page Builder 4.

I understand your words and feels sorry about that.

Please let me check these once again, kindly.

Best Regards

Django
Django
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #27336

Hello The most urgent is to repair the new bug in the "new" version of SPProperty : "I have at least 1 new bug : when we display a property details page, from the "Rent" category page, it switches to the menu link of the "Sell" category. You can check it with the hidden content."

Login informations in hidden content of previous message.

Django
Django
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34375

Hello. There are 2 weeks that I'm back from holidays .... and the last problem on SP Property is still there .... Could you have a look please ?

Django
Django
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #81912

Hello. Still having another problem with SPProperty , AND NOT ANY ANSWER AND SOLUTION for all the other problems listed here more than 1 YEAR AGO : https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/3883

Now, I found that the main menu link to the villas in the category "Rent", displays also the villas of the category "Sell".

The previous problem, REPORTED LAST YEAR, and with no solution: when we display a property details page, from the "Rent" category page, it switches to the menu link of the "Sell" category.

For me, it's too late and anyway too much work to replace SPPproperty by another component working completely. I have to often apologize for this permanent problems to my client.