SP Property : Summary Of The The Problems Not Solved - Question | JoomShaper

SP Property : Summary Of The The Problems Not Solved

Django

Django

Extension 2 years ago

Hi. As I (and other users) already signaled several problems on SP Property, for months and I don't see any update, here is a summary of the problems :

Frontend bugs :

• The thumbnails of the property images have no horizontal scroll on Chrome and Edge (works on Firefox). So only a few fixed images are present in the thumbnails, but all are in the slider.
  • Icons : The Font awesome icons of the features are not dispayed in frontend
  • In list of properties (with name, small image, address, number of beds ...), the name of the city is not displayed.

Backend bugs :

• In list of property features, the search field doesn't work (same in categories list, but we have only a few)
  • If we delete images, the thumbnails are not deleted on the server. We have to delete them manually with Filezilla. So WE have to do it, as our client doesn't use FTP).

Missing functions :

1 - Sorting : We can't sort the properties, the features, and the property images, for the display in frontend. We need to have the choice between :

• Alphabetical sorting (increasing or decreasing)
  • By date of creation (increasing or decreasing)
  • Manually

2 - Images

• We have to upload all the properties images one by one if we need an order for the frontend display. Then, everytime we have to add and image, we have to delete all the images after the place where we want to display it, in all the languages, and then re-upload them ... one by one ... for each language ... So, in the next version, after uploading all the images by batches, I hope we will be able to select the sort we want for the frontend for the images.
  • All the images of all the properties are uploaded in the same folder images/gallery. So, to be able to find them if needed, before uploading them, we have to rename each image with the same pattern : property name/vue name.jpg. It would be very useful that the upload of images for a new property would create automatically a folder gallery/category/property_name, and any image added later to this property would be recorded in his folder.

I hope this message will be transfered to the developer team, mentioned by Ofi Khan and Toufiq.

12 Answers
A
advanxedesign
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #17152

I would add other bugs, such as that of the price that there is no possibility of putting the price of the property without making it do the calculation between sqt and sqt price, I read posts of many people asking to put the fixed price of the property. it is a bug of no small importance as it is a good component.

I don't understand why they don't correct this bug even though there are so many requests.

Django
Django
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #17154

I don't understand this problem of price : we select "Fixed price", and we add the text "Starting at" above the price in the right module. Then, in the description, we add a small table with all the prices/week for each period. The bookings form with the real prices matching this table are made by an external platform inserted by iframe below each property description.

A
advanxedesign
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #17172

No, I mean you can't set a fixed price.

example: property 175,000€ : 75 mq

the form calculates the price per sqm 2.333€ * 75 mq (which in reality 175.00 : 75= 2.333.33333 and the form does not allow commas or dots in the amount)

so I would like to put the real cost of the property 175,000€ but not calculate the mq.

Django
Django
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #17180

We use SP Property for renting, but this field is the same for rent or sell : In SPPB, in each property backend/Price/Fixed price : Yes.

A
advanxedesign
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #17223

Django
Django
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #17232

Surprising : for me it multiplies only when "Fixed price" is off. I hope Joomshaper will find why.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #17242

Hi guys!

Thanks for summarizing those!

I will check and let our team know about the issues.

Best Regards

A
advanxedesign
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #17243

I've been chatting with Ofi for 2 weeks now, but he says I have to castomize the code.

Today I tried to install the component on another test template and the FIXED PRICE function when saving does not save it and returns to NO

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #17839

Hi advanxedesign,

Sorry for your experience!

I will knock him about it.

Best Regards

Django
Django
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #22726

Hi I've seen that you made an update for SPProperty, but not one word about the numerous bugs I listed when I started this discussion !

You said "I will check and let our team know about the issues." .... ????

Django
Django
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #62583

Hello. 10 MONTHS after my first message, letting you know all the problems existing in SP Property (and you should have seen them before selling your component), and after 2 updates (even for Joomla 4), ALL THESE PROBLEMS are still there.

I'm not sure your developpers read our messages ....

One of the 8 problems makes me LOSING A LOT OF TIME everytime my client wants to add a few images for one of his villas to rent : We have to upload all the properties images one by one if we need an order for the frontend display. Then, everytime we have to add and image, we have to delete all the images after the place where we want to display it, in all the languages, and then re-upload them ... one by one ... for each language ... So, in the next version, after uploading all the images by batches, I hope we will be able to select the ordering we want in frontend for the images.

C
ClinicaMicro
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #65643

I have a client that uses version 3.1, I was thinking of renewing my subscription to update to version 4.0.1, but if the issue of sorting the photos still doesn't work, I'm not going to do it, I don't see any improvement to the version you use . At the time they told me that the development team was working on the update to Joomla 4, well, this has already been done, and there are still none of the corrections that are detailed. I advise you to install Joomla, sp page builder and sp property on one of your test servers and try to create a property from scratch with about 10 images, numbered 1...2...3...4... and so on, so that when uploading them, they can be ordered as they please and then they realize that in the frontend it does not look good to see the numbers 5...6...8...2...3...1.. .when it should be 1...2...3...4... If they did this, I assure you we'd have a patch in no time.