Blinker Template Questions - Question | JoomShaper

Blinker Template Questions

TS

Tim Snellings

Template 2 years ago

I tried to contact support via chat earlier this evening, but no one was available, so here are my questions...

I have the following questions about how to edit the Blinker template that I can't answer from the page at https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/joomla-templates/blinker/getting-started :

1. When I installed the template using quickstart and installed all of the modules, I noticed that SP Page Builder isn't even used for this template, though I have it installed it separately. However, I don't see ANY pages in SP Page Builder?
  2. How do I let my front end page editors access webpages to edit content without SP Page Builder/Helix when they are set with user permissions of registered/author/editor/publisher?
  3. How do you edit the content of a page? Is all of the content in Joomla articles? I don't see any content in the articles?
  4. How do I really edit the images in the slider on the homepage? Is it best to just create a 400x400 px png that is transparent? Do you have an easy tool to do that?
  5. Is there anyway to change the skin/preset color to a different shade of blue? Can I override it in a css file?

Thanks for your help, Tim

3 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25854

Hello Tim Snelling

Apology for the inconvenience of the chat unavailability. This template is very old and last updated in 2017. It was not made with SP Page Builder and this is why you will not get SP Page Builder with it. I would strongly recommend you to use any of our latest templates. After that if you have any question, then I can assist you.

Best regards

TS
Tim Snellings
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25967

Thnaks for this clarification...we will look for another. The only bummer is that I already installed it using quickstart and installed several other modules and now I will have to start all over...darn. Do you have any suggestions on one that is fairly new and that will work with Joomla 4? Thanks, Tim

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25985

I understand and apologize for the trouble.

Just go to our templates page and choose one. It is sorted from latest to the oldest. I think you can take one from the first. Before starting the work, check the template changelog and the time that it got an update. Go to the template details page and you will get all the information. You should take the template that is made with Helix Ultimate and SP Page Builder. These are the latest products from us and will be continued in the future. We will also support Joomla 4 very soon.