Image Preview Doesnt Adapt In Frontend Editinge - Question | JoomShaper

Image Preview Doesnt Adapt In Frontend Editinge

TD

TOCHTERMANN DAMIEN

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hello

On this website, when i try to change size of pictures (addon image) in frontend editor , the image doesnt preview doesnt change... It is very embarrassing... :( Do you have any solution ? thanks.

11 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #27217

Hello Damien,

Hopefully we can come up with a solution. However, sometimes it quite tough to be compatible for all the third party extensions, if you know what I mean.

Please, accept the most suitable answer to close the post so that others can find the solution easily as well.

Have a nice day!

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #26098

Hello there,

Would you mind explaining in details with some screenshots (if possible) of the exact problem you are facing so that we can understand the issue better?

Thanks!

TD
TOCHTERMANN DAMIEN
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #26730

Hello.. i cant explain it else . If i change height or width of an i image in addon parameters, the preview in page doesnt change ( you dont see it larger, smaller etc) but the changes are applied when saving page.

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #26732

Hello there,

Please share your administrator access with us in the Hidden Content area so that we can have a look at our end and get back to you soon.

Thanks!

TD
TOCHTERMANN DAMIEN
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #26735

Here are the credentials for the website :

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #26738

Hello there,

I am sorry to say but how can we login without your administrator URL! I guess you forgot to provide that. Please use Hidden Content area for sharing the URL.

Thanks!

TD
TOCHTERMANN DAMIEN
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #26741

Oops sure. ;) I also wanted to add , i have the same problems for dividers for example.

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #26766

Hello there,

After the successful investigation, we have found that JCH Optimize Pro plugin caused the problem, so we deactivated that and now it works completely fine in the front-end editor.

Please check your site now and accept the most suitable answer for closing the forum post so that others can also find the solution easily.

Thanks!

TD
TOCHTERMANN DAMIEN
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #26784

Hello, is there any trick to use both ? maybe production mode ? thanks

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #27135

Hello there,

I am sorry to say but till now there's no possible way to do so.

Thanks!

TD
TOCHTERMANN DAMIEN
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #27148

I hope next version will be compatible with JCH :(