Unknown Error - Question | JoomShaper

Unknown Error

B

Brian

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Hi, we have recently switched our membership site to Helix Ultimate. Several of our users report seeing a mostly-blank page with a large zero and a Home Page button.

We're not sure if it's a template error or not, but we began hearing about it when we launched the new look.

We haven't been able to recreate it, but one of our users sent a screenshot. Does it look familiar? If it is part of the template, how do you suggest troubleshooting?

https://imgur.com/a/gt46Wgx

3 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #27014

Hello Brian

Please share the Error page link. Then we will be able to check. We might ask for access to fix the issue. I am not sure about the issue. Usually, the error is written 0 ... I have not seen anything just 0.

Best regards

B
Brian
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #27077

Hi, thank you, but I can't share the page. I haven't been able to recreate the issue.

But users are reporting it. Did you look at the snapshot attached in the previous message? Is that a page that your framework/template generates? If it is, what are the possible causes? With some information as to why it might have occurred, I may be able to recreate the error, and then we can troubleshoot.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #27113

Unfotunately, it is not known issue and I could not produce it. Thus I am unable to investigate. If you could share the page link, then I might check the issue.