Color Settings On A 'blog' Page - Question | JoomShaper

Color Settings On A 'blog' Page

L

LEROY

General 2 years ago

template : wimble On the 'news' page (see this link : http://projet-iterrenet.fr/ellon/index.php/les-actualites), titles are displayed in white on a white background. I can't find the setting to change it to black. Do you have a custom code for me? It concerns only this page. Thanks

5 Answers
L
LEROY
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #27237

Hi Ariba, I actually looked at the css to see if I could reach the color but in vain (my css skills are limited)... So I left the file as is.

Then, following your message, I looked at the template and clicked on 'Update settings'. After a few seconds, I checked but no change. There doesn't seem to be an update available for this template.

I ended up using your custom css which is exactly what I expected. I will wait for the next update of the template...

Congratulations to you and the team for the quality of your work.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #27184

Hello

Thank you for your query.

Let me have a look at it.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #27186

Have you edited anything in the file of template css? The template.css file in the latest version of Wimble does not match with your template.css file. Can you kindly update the template?

And, if you don't want to update, for now you can use this code in custom css.

.article-list .article .article-header h1 a, .article-list .article .article-header h2 a {
    color: #17161a;
}

Note that: My recommendation would be to update the template.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #27242

Thank you very much for your kind appreciation, that means a lot.

If you have any other query, please do let me know. I am happy to help.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #27243

Have a great day and stay safe.