Can I Change Core Features Of SP Booking? - Question | JoomShaper

Can I Change Core Features Of SP Booking?

SY

SUTIMA YODSRI

Extension 2 years ago

Can I change these words (core features) to other word? Accommodation management Room booking Package booking Transport booking Coupons and deals Payment method integration Showcase tourist spots Photo gallery Reviews and ratings Service categories Additional services Extensive search In-depth sorting for admins Dedicated modules

How to setting?

5 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #28060

Hello Vaekky

Yes, you can. Please follow this documentation and find those strings. Then translate it. A better approach is creating a this location language/overrides and add your changed string in en-GB.override.ini under overrides folder.

Best regards

SY
SUTIMA YODSRI
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #28065

Could you send the VDO how to setting? I try to read and understand document but it's not work for me. I'm newbie. Thank you.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #28097

Here is a sample example of how you can change the text. I have just changed one string here. You need to find the texts that you want to change and create en-GB.override.ini file under overrides folder and change. Make sure that you have searched all the locations mentioned in the documentation.

SY
SUTIMA YODSRI
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #28158

Excuse me. I download extension SP booking and my language folder has 2 files (admin, site) and it doesn't has a overrides folder. Which folder that I have to "edit" string ?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #28163

I understand. Just create the folder and then add the file inside the folder. Then add the changed strings in that file.