Search Not Working - Question | JoomShaper

Search Not Working

Miguel

Miguel

General 2 years ago

Hi, how are you? The search module is not working on my site, what can i do? Here is the site: https://titularesnoticias.com.ar/es/inicio-oculto Thanks!

9 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #30707

Hello Miguel,

Most of the bugs are already fixed in the newest version. Please install it and try from your end.

Let us know the update.

Thanks!

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #29496

Hello Miguel,

Your site is not loading unfortunately. Would you mind telling us in details what's the exact problem you are facing? However, which version of Joomla and which template are you using?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks!

Miguel
Miguel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #29614

Hi there, Im using the Gazette template with Joomla 3.10.0. The problem is that when i search something it takes me to the home page, without actually searching anything. Thanks!

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #29803

Hello there,

Do you have your full site backup? If yes, please re-install that and do not update to Joomla 3.10 or Joomla 4 as our templates are not completely compatible with those till now. OUr dev-team is working on it and those will be compatible real soon.

However, if you want to build a fresh site, you can use Joomla 4 and Helix Ultimate 2.x.x framework as this is compatible with Joomla 4. I hope you got your answer.

Thank you very much for your patience.

Miguel
Miguel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #29931

Hi Muntasir, how are you? Do you know how long could will take the update? I think get back to previous Joomla version is not possible at this time, since there are a lot of work and content added since the update, and I have no record of the changes. If the update will be in the next week, I think I preffer to wait. Best regards

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #30110

Hello Miguel,

Our dev-team is working on the compatibility issue. All the templates based on Helix Ultimate will be compatible ASAP, hopefully within 2-3 weeks, followed by the Helix 3 framework and the templates based on it.

Thank you very much for your understanding and for being with us.

A
Alexander
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #30195

Hello, I have the same problem after the update. The logo (img { vertical-align: middle; ??) and the search bar has changed their position and it is not working. The social media icons also have changed.

Now I see, there are a lot of problems on different sites - the icons all on the wrong places.

Can we get an information before we perform our updates? Now we have the troubles.

(I also wrote via Chat)

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #30518

Hello Alexander,

Please create a different forum post so that we can have a look from our end.

Thanks!

@Miguel, please close the post by accepting the most suitable answer so that others get the answer easily as well.

Miguel
Miguel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #30552

Hi Muntasir! How are you? The Helix Ultimate framework update from today, has includes the fix for 3.10 / 4 compatibility? Thanks!