Another Mobile Menu Missing - Question | JoomShaper

Another Mobile Menu Missing

MU

Mike Underwood

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Hello,

I have a new J4 site that I just built using Helix 2.0.1, and the mobile menu is not showing and when I inspect it shows placement on the left not the right like I have selected in the Template framework. I have this same problem on a couple of J 3.10 sites, so please let me know the solution so I can make the same changes on those sites.

I have tried the CSS shown on a couple of other replies and that has not worked.

Access information is in the hidden content.

Thank you, Mike

14 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #30337

Hello,

The offcanvas menu module was unpublished. I have published it and changed its color to white.

https://prnt.sc/1qkb9x7

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #29442

Hi there!

Sorry for your issue.

I could not reach to your site: https://prnt.sc/1qg2k8b

Would you please check?

Best Regards

MU
Mike Underwood
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #29444

Sorry about that, I forgot to turn off coutry blocking in the firewall. You should be good to access the site now.

Thank you, Mike

MU
Mike Underwood
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #30014

Hello,

Have you had the time to look at this, since I need to know how to fix the issue as I have the same problem on a couple of sites?

Mike

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #30304

I have successfully entered to your backend now...

MU
Mike Underwood
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #30345

Thank you

MU
Mike Underwood
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #30346

One last question, if in the template the offcanvas is set to Right, and when I inspect it shows float right. Why is the off canvas shown on the left of the page and it will not expand?

Thank you Mike

MU
Mike Underwood
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #31402

Ok I have the site so now the mobile menu is floating right, but I cannot get the main desktop menu to center now without also centering the mobile menu which I do not want. Can you please tell me how to handle this issues?

Thank you, Mike

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #31403

Hello,

Really sorry for the late response but I'm glad that your issue has been solved already!

How did you make that correct:)

However, you can use the following code in your custom CSS:

@media (min-width: 575px){
#sp-menu .sp-column.d-flex.align-items-center.justify-content-end {
    justify-content: center!important;
}
}

This will let you center your menu from 575px device resolutions.

Note: Path towards custom CSS: Extensions>Templates>Styles> Click on your current default template name then choose Template Options. Then find custom CSS within the custom code.

Best Regards

MU
Mike Underwood
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #31405

I am not sure how I got the mobile menu to align right, I tried turning on a pre-set menu and did not like the looks of that. The pre-sets don't really work for me or my clients anyway. Then I turned it off, and added test to the logo Slogan and then cleared that as I did not like the way it displayed and some where in this process the mobile menu location corrected itself. Either way this does not instill confidance in me with Helix and updating client live sites. Too many problems still happening for me to do that.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #31676

Did you used the code I have given you above, please?

MU
Mike Underwood
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #31677

Yes I did, and that worked to center align the desktop menu.

Thank you

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #31843

You are always welcome:)

Yes, I have visited your site and your desktop menu is now centered and offcanvas menu apears at right. Isn't this you wanted actually?

MU
Mike Underwood
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #31869

@Radhida, While I am happy my site is back to normal, I am not happy that these issues are happening on several sites I have. Please see my comment at the bottom of this discussion: https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/6099 which cover this.