Upload Images - Question | JoomShaper

Upload Images

L

LEROY

General 2 years ago

Hello, Since the last update 3.10.1 or the previous 3.10.0, when creating a new article, I can't upload an image in the 'blog options' tab, button 'upload image'. A solution? thank's

3 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #29623

Hello Leroy,

I hope you are doing well.

Till now, our templates are not compatible with Joomla 3.10 or Joomla 4. As you have already updated to Joomla 3.10, you have to install Helix Ultimate 2.x.x and then only it will work fine. However, we highly recommend not to update to Joomla 4 now if you are using templates as they are not compatible yet.

Our dev-team is working on it. Those will be compatible within a few days hopefully.

Not to mention, please have a backup of your site before changing or updating anything.

I hope you got the solution.

Thanks!

L
LEROY
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #29629

Hello, I don't understand your answer... In another post, I am told to upgrade to 3.10.1 and now you tell me that it is not compatible... what to do? To install helix ultimate 2, where to load it? Thanks for your answers...

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #29950

Hello there,

We highly recommend everyone neither to upgrade to Joomla 3.10 nor to Joomla 4 as our templates are not fully compatible with those. Only the Helix Ultimate 2.x.x framework is Joomla 4 compatible now. All the templates will be compatible soon within a few days as our dev-team is working on it.

However, as you are using Themis template and have already upgraded to Joomla 3.10, please install the Helix Ultimate latest version and then try again. It will solve the issue hopefully.

Thanks!