Pagebuilder Integration Article Error - Question | JoomShaper

Pagebuilder Integration Article Error

M

Mauricio

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

I created several products using Pagebuilder to customize the Joomla article area.

I also use J2Store and the Unei template.

Since yesterday, before updating Joomla and Pagebuilder, I noticed that some pages created with Pagebuilder inside articles were concentrating all the text at the end, without the format.

When trying to create new articles or edit existing articles, it's like the integration button doesn't work.

I tried to uninstall the integration, reinstall as well as update everything that was possible. So far I have not been able to locate the error.

I use Pagebuilder Pro 3.7.13 and Joomla updated to 3.10.01.

on other sites I have, I have the same combination of versions and everything works fine.

4 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #29781

Hello Mauricio,

Unei template is not compatible yet with Joomla 3.10 or Joomla 4. We highly recommend everyone not to update right now. Our dev-team is working on the compatibility and the templates will be updated soon.

As you have already updated to Joomla 3.10, please take your full site backup and install Helix Ultimate 2.x.x, and then try again. Hopefully it will solve the issue.

Please, do not update to Joomla 4 now before the complete compatibility of the template. If you want to use only Helix Ultimate, then you can update though.

Thanks!

M
Mauricio
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #29962

Hi Muntasir,

Sorry, maybe I didn't express myself well. The problem did not start in Joomla 3.10.01.

The problem started with version 3.9.27.

I re-enabled a backup with version 3.9.27 and it follows the exact same error.

Also, I tried to create a version with the Helix Ultimate template and the error still exists.

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #30127

Hello there,

Would you mind telling us the exact page locations where you are facing the issue so that we can directly having a look into those?

Thanks!

Robert
Robert
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #57056

I have this exact same problem...

https://prnt.sc/26v259x

Any updates on this??