Problems With Updates Joomla And Helix Ultimate - Question | JoomShaper

Problems With Updates Joomla And Helix Ultimate

G

graustufen

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Hello I updated several websites to new Joomla Version 3.10.1 and also updates SP Page Builder Pro and Helix Ultimate. On all sites, I had the same problems after updating and had to restore the former version from backup files. The problems are the:

• some css-rules no longer work, some colors and fonts are no longer correct
  • off-canvas toggler is not displayed correctly: on some pages double, on some not at all and on some with completely wrong style
  • cookie hint can't be clicked ok, some other links don't work neither
  • header and menu are displayed wrong: more to the left than the rest of the content

Could you please check this issues as soon as possible – otherwise it's not possible to update any sites with Joomla 3.10.1, Helix Ulitmate and SP Page Builder Pro…

Thanks for fast help, Alexandra

7 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #30924

Hello there,

Which Helix Ultimate version are you using? If it's not 2.0.2 version, please update it to the latest version and try from your end.

If the issue persists, feel free to give us a buzz again with the proper screenshots of the problem so that we can understand the issue better.

Please take a full site backup before upgrading, it is a must to do.

Thanks!

G
graustufen
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #30949

Hello As I wrote, I also updated SP Page Builder and Helix Ultimate to latest versions – only after that, problems occured. I don't have screenshots because I had to restore the websites immediately for my clients… so I was busy to restore all the sites again…

Alexandra
K
kriss
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #30957

Hi

I also had problems. After the update to Ultimate Helix Framework 2.0.1, the custom.css no longer works. (the custom.css was no longer loaded).

Regards Christoph

G
graustufen
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #31263

As I read in the forum, some of the problems I described are quite common. Obviously, many people are facing problems with the latest version of SP Page Builder/Helix Ultimate. May I ask for answer and solution?

Alexandra

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #31775

Hello there,

Quick Fix - please try this method:

1. Rename custom.css into dodatkowe.css (or diffrent name)
2. In template options - Custom Code - Before </ head > paste this:

<link href="/templates/folium/css/dodatkowe.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

However, it will be fixed in the upcoming update hopefully.

Thanks!

G
graustufen
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38809

Hi there It the problem fixed by now in new update?

And what about Joomla 4 and Helix Ultimate? I just set up a new website in Joomla 4 with Helix Ultimate – but the standard template looks horrible… Seems as if css is not working in new installation as well… Any suggestions?

Alexandra

G
graustufen
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #40461

No answer?! What is going on with you? Do you don't give support for your products any longer? I fixed the problem with Joomla 4 and Helix (css was blocked…), but I'm still watiting for an answer, whether all the problems with Joomla 3 and the latest Helix Ultimate/SP Page Builder Updates are fixed or not – please reply.

Alexandra