Hover Text Image Carousel - Question | JoomShaper

Hover Text Image Carousel

R

robert

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Dear Support,

For similiar question posted ticket, but wasn't allowed to explain, but had to post my URL (but carrousel wasn't live before I found solution). Will try again :-)

I'm looking for the documentation of the Image Carousel, but seems not existing. I found this information: https://www.joomshaper.com/blog/sp-page-builder-carousel-addons-which-one-to-use-when-and-why

You see that in the example, the Image Carousel wil show text while hoovering. I want the same effect i/o fixed text.

Pls advise

URL www.portjoin.com (see the Image carousel I want to change)

3 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #2270

You need a good amount of CSS to set for each carousel. I am afraid that you have to take the id selector for each item. Documentation was not updated and Image Carousel is a new addon. I have already forwarded this to the team. It will be added soon. Thank you for reporting this.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #2245

Hello robert

The documentation will be updated. Unfortunately, there is no option for adding hover text. You may use Custom CSS. Here is a hint:

.sppb-carousel-extended-item:hover::before{
    content: "This is a text" !important;
}

Best regards

R
robert
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2254

Dear Ofi,

Appriciate your reply, but wondering why is showed in example in blog posting, as is exact what I'm looking for.

Thanks for the hint! If I use this in Custum css (Image Carousel Addon), will affect all carousel items. I'm looking for a solution for indiviual items. Would be nice to have in item option: Show text only when hover.

What is he issue: Different carousel items, different background colors. If the offered text option used in carousel (Item Title, Subtitle, Item Description) text can 'disappear' in background.

Other solution is option to display text below carousel image and moving with image.

/Robert