Joomla 3-4 - Question | JoomShaper

Joomla 3-4

G

Graeme

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Hi I have a new site to start It willbe based on Helix anf SP Page builder Pro but include J2Store which is not yet compatible with J4 Will Your latest Quick start pack with Helix 2.0.4 be a simple upgard to J4

I have several historical site i presume Once i can safely upgare to Helix 2 they are all on Helix 1.1.4 i assume it will be possible to upgrade to Joomla 4

I have been watching the blog post comments and its does not yets seem safe to update a live site when do you think its going to be a simple upgraed for a production site and is there any things to watch out for

kind regards

4 Answers
Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #32213

Hello there

Thanks for contacting with us. Upgrading to Joomla 4 right now in production sites is not recommended. There are many third-party extensions like ours that are not fully compatible yet. It is better to wait at least a couple of weeks to see how things are going. Meanwhile, we will update our products accordingly. We will declare the suitable time soon.

-Regards

G
Graeme
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #32241

Ok Thanks, Regarding Helix 2 On Joomla 10 This seems to be a normal upgarde Is this safe to do or are there still issues I note on the Comments of Helix 2 Blogs many people have had issues is it safe to upgrade a live site From Helix 1.44 to Helix 2.0.4 or is this something which should only be done on a staging site or test site ?

G
gourou
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #32255

there is no template ready for J4 yet so dont upragde the existing sites.

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #32375

Hello there

Yes, You can update from Helix Ultimate 1.1.4 to Helix 2.0.4 . Please, keep a backup of your site before the upgradtion.

-Regards