Addon "decora Project" Not Responsive - Question | JoomShaper

Addon "decora Project" Not Responsive

OG

OASE Software GmbH

Template 3 years ago

Hello, I'm setting up a page and tried the addon "decora project". With the items I can add as many projects as i want. But when i switch to a mobile device like a cellular phone then the responsive view is shown, but i only see a few projects out of six. I was supposed to get a slider-like behavior to choose the projects. But here I do not see project "Special protection", "Peacekeeping" and "Machinery" because the screen is to narrow and the list of projects is not slideable: http://www.security-car.com/en/protection-variants Can you please check this, how all projects could be seen on a mobile device?

I've checked the behaviour on your demo site for the decora template. It is the same problem here.

With kind regards René Glanzer

6 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #17619

Sorry, I do not have much knowledge on design. Explore the settings of the page. You will find your option.

OG
OASE Software GmbH
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2324

Joomshaper team I've to say to disable the ticket-system and replace it with this forum is not very nice for paying customers. I stated my error report 14hrs ago and there is no response to it. I've to push it to page 1 with this sensless post in the hope that any employee will see it and help me.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #2397

Hello oase

Yes, decora quickstart has responsive issue. But your site looks okay. I checked on an android phone too.

Best regards

OG
OASE Software GmbH
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #17139

Hello Khan,

yes, but only because the project lists is aligned vertically. I would prefer if it could get aligned horizontally and if there is not enough space the user can swipe from left to right or right to left to see all of the entries.

At the moment, this is a suboptimal solution, what do you think as an dedign expert?

Kind regards René Glanzer

OG
OASE Software GmbH
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #17898

Hi Ofi,

no, there is no such option. But in this case I have to accept your answer, that there will be no solution for this.

With kind regards René Glanzer

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #17912

You are welcome