Broken (not Found) Images - Question | JoomShaper

Broken (not Found) Images

OG

OASE Software GmbH

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Hello There!

I think, but could not say exactly, since the last update of helix framework most of the images are gone. For example on this page https://www.net4you.net/leistungen/it-sicherheit.html. It seems that since some previous update all images are treated as relative images as long as they are inserted via the page builder popup, because those images are put without any starting slash.

Could you tell me the fix for this issue.

Cheers Daniel

8 Answers
OG
OASE Software GmbH
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #36990

Hi Mr. Khan,

we found out, that the problem is related to the JCH plugin and is not related to Joomshapers PageBuilder. So we can close this issue.

With kind regards René

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #34468

Hello OASE Software GmbH

Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

Best regards

OG
OASE Software GmbH
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34862

Hello Mr. Khan,

see the login credentials in the Hidden-Content section.

with kind regards René Glanzer

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #34936

There is an alert prompt. Please share this credentials.

Screenshot at Sep 21 10-43-17.png

OG
OASE Software GmbH
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #35327

Hello Mr. Khan,

please use the following credentials for the basic authentication box. See the Hidden-Content section.

With kind regards René Glanzer

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #35355

I still can't access. Please take a full site backup with Akeeba Backup in ZIP format and share here. Follow this tutorial

OG
OASE Software GmbH
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #35363

Hello Khan,

why not, what's the problem? Call https://www.net4you.net/administrator then for the basic-auth Pop-Up use the credentials I've posted aproximatelly 1 hour ago. Then you see the Joomla-Login-Page and here use the credentails we've posted as of 2021-09-21.

In your forum I cannot upload any file, and the backup is about 1GB large, how should I manage to get the file to you?

With kind regards René Glanzer

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #35750

I get this error after logging to your Joomla administrator. Please see in the hidden content.