BUG When Inserting Raw Code On Spbuilder Inside An Article - Question | JoomShaper

BUG When Inserting Raw Code On Spbuilder Inside An Article

hughes

hughes

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Look screenshot in the front end is all ok but when you enter in admin this is the view... Module footer2 "Privacy policy" If set in RAW widget dont work in admin, while if I set it in Textfield works but dont show the button.

15 Answers
Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34406

Sorry. I am not an employee of Joomshaper and can see only what you write in the public part. You can define an employee of support by the presence of a badge "Support Agent"

hughes
hughes
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34024

nobody there for me? 19 hours...

hughes
hughes
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34166

24hrs... no answers...

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #34196

Hello there,

We sincerely apologize for the late reply. Please share a recorded video of the exact issue with us if possible so that we can understand the issue better.

Thanks in advance.

hughes
hughes
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34336
hughes
hughes
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34337

MOPDULE: FOOTER2

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34341

https://prntscr.com/1sflep6

Hi. Looks like you use javascript inside some addon like HTML Row. You should not do it. JavaScript inside addons is not supported. Use Joomla Custom Module inside Joomla Module Addon. (this is in the documentation).

Now you need to remove this module and create from scratch. Or remove javascript from it via phpMyAdmin

hughes
hughes
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34344
I try... but deleting and resave the module without the java this dont make me save...
prntscr.com/1sfn6h9
Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34347

Judging by the error message, in the module too much content. Outside reasonable. I never came across this, because I never reached this limit. Perhaps this is due to the settings of the database limits on the server.

Modules are designed for a small amount of content. And as for the SP PB modules, I personally try not to use them at all. Unfortunately, they have a very not valid code.

hughes
hughes
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34402

I would say a strange observation ... we are talking about a footer that as you can see is made up of a few lines and images and a single iframe string with Iubenda's code related to a button that addresses privacy ... and you say that it is too much stuff? But it is not better to check before speaking, since I have given you the login credentials ... let's avoid talking inappropriately ...

hughes
hughes
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34403

look inside... it's easy and give to me a better answer...

hughes
hughes
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34407

Ops... sorry... sorry...

hughes
hughes
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34409

Muntasir Sakib... have you seen my screenshots?

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #34740

Hello there,

I have seen the screenshots. Have you updated to the latest version? If yes, the issue should be solved by now.

If the issue persists, feel free to give us a buzz so that we can have a look from our end.

Thanks!

hughes
hughes
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34741

same bug just now. It saves but the error message remain and dont close the module