Error Save Failed With The Following Error: The Content Exceeds Allowed Limits - Question | JoomShaper

Error Save Failed With The Following Error: The Content Exceeds Allowed Limits

John Juhl

John Juhl

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Anybody know why I get this message when trying to import a json file to a module? (file exported from Pagebuilder - have been working previously)

" Error Save failed with the following error: The content exceeds allowed limits "

3 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #34685
John Juhl
John Juhl
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34690

Hi Rashida,

thanks for your response. I've made a short video showing the process / issue.

What I try to show is something I've done so many times before, and I can tell from your changelog that you have been doing some changes to Modules lately, and the dates aligns with the time of the beginning of my problem.

The json file I work with, is a SP Pagebuilder page that I export, in order to import to it to a module. Why is it by the way, that we can't duplicate modules ?

Anyway, please see this video:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QSgE0g6vqhR44N6eqZtbVa3-CxohI-ow/view?usp=sharing

Kind regards

John.

John Juhl
John Juhl
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34695

Hi Rashida,

I went through some of your links, which doesn't solve the problem.

To check if the problem is related to either Joomla or the database, I exported the SP Pagebuilder page to a json file, and imported this file into a new SP Pagebuilder page - no problems.

so,

1. I have done this so many times before (importing json files exported from a page into a module)
  2. The problem arrised at the same time as the latest SPPB update release - fixing some module problem
  3. The export / import procedure works fine in the pages (no size limits or anything)

Based on these fact, wouldn't you agree that a good place to start the search would be in the "module-department"?

pls. see this video documenting the flawless procedure when importing the same json file into a SPPB page.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s1BvqZ32bzDetP2oY_mpjxLtwNLpvW7h/view?usp=sharing

Kind regards,

John.