Joomla 4 Compatibility - Question | JoomShaper

Joomla 4 Compatibility

RB

Ronny Buelund

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

When i try to set the Joomla updater on my 3.10 sites to the "Joomla next" channel to se the result of the pre update checker, i see that the SP Page builder component is listed as compatible, but all the SP Page builder modules and plugins are listed as "No update information available" - when will they be ready for Joomla 4?

4 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #34608

Hi

11 Joomla Templates Updated With Joomla 4, Latest Helix Ultimate also. So I hope these plugins and all will be Compatible soon

https://www.joomshaper.com/blog/11-joomla-templates-updated-with-joomla-4

-Regards

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #34610

Hi Ronny,

1. Joomla 3.10 wil be supported for next ~2 years, so you don't have to upgrade right now.
  2. Yes, our Helix Ultimate 2.x template and SPPB Pro works on Joomla 4.x
  3. But many extensions that you may have or want to install in near future may not have J4 support. So please consider 2x if you really need Joomla 4.0.x today. Most smart people wait with upgrade for at least few months. Do not rush. In my country we have a saying: don't force yourself into problems unless you have too much free time to spend.
RB
Ronny Buelund
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34826

@paul - I am aware of what you are writing. I did not ask for compatibility right now - what I am asking for is more of a roadmap, so that I can start planning ;-)

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #34828

About plans, as you may read in blog post (link from @Mehtaz above) we already started upgrade our templates to make them J4 compability.

Helix3 for J4 should be also ready in September. Also our extensions are successively improved to improve their compatibility with the new version of Joomla.

I am pretty sure than till end of the year (Dec) most of our products should be Joomla 4.x ready.

For example: Raw Helix Ultimate 2.0.5 + SP Page Builder Pro can be used in both J3 and J4.

Serverl days ago we alos published first J4 ready template.