C

c

Template 3 years ago
19 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3350

Can you provide me a Akeeba backup Zip file via google drive?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2769

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access & FTP access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon.

Besides, You also can check the issue by applying the process.

Download A Akeeba backup using Akeeba backup extension

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HwEmKAzw-uVWQHdASGHU31nJaJKBSR56/view

Install the Akeeba backup in your localhost

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16fMwHR2ZAa3yctnP5rn7zm6YlwB7ijQj/view

Then check & let me know.

-Thanks

C
c
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3348

Hi, If you read my ticket well. My is issue IS on my local host. So I can't provide you with acces. Ican't place it yet on my live , because it is not finished As I did in the ticket i send you my backup. What is the solution for me then?

S
Seamus
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3367

HI I have exactly the same problem. After updating locally the frontend crashes and none of the SP Builder works. I get the page exception error 0 Syntax Error, Unexpected Token "\". I've asked for my money back as its wasted 2 days for me to role back to free version. Ive had no response on the forum or my query. I used the latest version of SP Builider Lite to develop on latest version of Joomla in XAMPP locally. When I upgraded to the PRO the front end disappeared and none of the SP Builder functions worked !

C
c
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3407

Hi Toufiq, why do you ask for my akabee back up when it is already there in the ticket you were working on? Have you not found it there?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3414

@c Please check the akeeba backup in your end.

C
c
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3564

Waht kind of check do you want me to do? Do you want me to place it on my localhost? Did you change anything? Please give me some more information on what tot do.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3663

I have u installed and re-installed the page builder. Please install the akeeba backup and check your end. Let me know the result. Thanks

C
c
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3817

Do I need first to re-install page builder? Or is it in de backup? Do I use kickstarter to restore the backup you made?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3895

You can use my akeeba backup instead of your current site. Thanks

How to run akeeba backup

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16fMwHR2ZAa3yctnP5rn7zm6YlwB7ijQj/view

FE
Fachinformatiker Elite
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4355

I have the same problem.

I wanted to setup a brandnew joomla site. I installed joomla, helix 3 and sp page builder pro.

syntax error, unexpected token "\"

My server runs PHP 8.0.1. I tried the newest joomla release and the prev. 3.9.23. No success.

Please, fix that bug as quick as possible.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #4414

Please rollback your PHP verion 8.0 to 7.3 and provide me the Joomla administrator access & FTP access. Thanks

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #4443

Yes, WE DO NOT SUPPORT PHP 8 yet. It may cause problems - also with Joomla core itself.

During my random tests I noticed that only serveral percent of extensions on JED are PHP8 ready.

Rollback to PHP 7.3 or PHP 7.4 -- if you are sure of all extensions and template.

FE
Fachinformatiker Elite
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4445

I just saw your comment. I switched to PHP 7.3.13 in the meantime. This works. So yes. The rollback does the trick. Anyway, 8.0 support would be cool somewhere in the future.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #4449

It should be ready in next weeks, but rememeber all extensions (modules, plugins) that you have installed must be PHP 8 ready as well, not only SPPB or template itself.

C
c
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4624

@toufiq i downgraded to php 7.3 and now it works .

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #4754

@c Great

Didier K. Nzimbi
Didier K. Nzimbi
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #57389

Many thanks Paul. I rolled back to php 7.4, and now everything works just fine. Thx :D

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #57465

You are most welcome. Will you please spend some to write a review about our product and support quality? 

https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/sp-page-builder/