Can't Keep A Module Width As The Template Will - Question | JoomShaper

Can't Keep A Module Width As The Template Will

DH

Da Wei Huang

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hi, I try to build a module above the footer and below the content. The module will be shown in all pages. But the module can only show full length instead of aligned width which is done by the SP Page builder template. What should I do to fix the problem?

Another thing about the twitter addon, it is not very good looking. I used to have one in my old website, the style was much better. How can I fix the twitter feed style? Any other tool in current page builder? Thank you.

Here is the screenshots. One is properly aligned when the page was built with a layout from the template. One is the module I tried to built. No matter what I did the module will spread the full screen.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2ofgccl6mckq570/AADSRJiblEgyROHIOntL7l36a?dl=0

Thank you for your help.

2 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #36097

Hello there!

Sorry for the delayed response.

Would you please give me your site URL here with redirection to where you have this issue to check?

You don't want to show the section fulwidth, right? You wish it as the second image of the link?

Best Regards

DH
Da Wei Huang
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #36101

Hi, Thank you for your reply. My site is still in construction. (www.e-ternity.com.au) Would it be possible that you give me your email so I can add you as admin or super user to my site? Thank you.

Best regards.