SP Portfolio - Question | JoomShaper

SP Portfolio

A

asadmunir

Extension 3 years ago

HI

so I have searched the forum and it states that you are unable to remove the ID, but with the router.php you can remove the item number. I replaced the router.php file and from the menu link you are able to remove item. But if you go to the portfolio itself and then select item is still there. Is there a way to remove that too see attached file.

Secondly ideally I would love to remove the ID but cant. I deleted your default items. when I create items I want the item numbers to be at least in sequence and restart from 1. from the image you will see i modified 1 of your items and created 2 more.. they go. ID 1, 16 and 17. how do we change it so it goes 1,2,3 etc. I have uploaded the image to the portfolio on the site itself which is now numbered 18.

http://naturalaspire.com/index.php/case-studies/item/18-error

thanks

7 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2776

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please use the latest version of the Simple Portfolio extension. The latest version solved the router issue.

-Thanks

A
asadmunir
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3574

Hello,

updating the extension r site does not solve the problem. i do not want each time i add an item for the number to increase when i may not have more than 12 items. i want the numbers 1 through 12 not whatever counter you have set in your module. how is the numbering reset

thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3665

Please provide me the administrator access. Thanks

A
asadmunir
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #8398

Hi

details sent.