ADD SECTION Hero - Question | JoomShaper

ADD SECTION Hero

K

K.Wegener

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Hi,

I whas trying to config this extention Hero... I cant find the picture to change. Its the same with other extentions. How do I find them? It looks all aweson but if i'm looking to explanations and the settings its really difficult to change pictures or cant find them in the Row.

Some one a tip or more info about these ad sections extentions?

Thank for replaying cheers Kurt

7 Answers
Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3034

You are wellcome

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #2578

Hello K.Wegener

Please use Hero section in an SP Page Builder page and then you can customize it. If you are stuck, share a screenshot to check.

Best regards

K
K.Wegener
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2609

Hello Ofi Khan,

I did make a hero addon from section in SP Builder but cant find the image to change. You ask me to chare a screenshot I dont know how to at this as a attachement so I made a url with the pictures (SS).

[http://www.houdvannlp.nl/tmp/sectionhero-back-end.jpg] [http://www.houdvannlp.nl/tmp/sectionhero-front.jpg] addons

Is there no extra documentation or movies for all these addons? "I realy love to build with these addons but I stuck with pictures and some settings."

Thank for replaying, I do appreciated. Cheers Kurt

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #2984

Please share the page link with Hero block. You need Custom CSS to change the image. I will provide you CSS after checking the page.

K
K.Wegener
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3016

Hi Ofi Khan, See hidden content. Thank you for your replay. Cheers Kurt

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3023

I cant find the picture to change.

Hi. It does not help? Row options > Style tab > background image.

K
K.Wegener
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3030

Hello Pavel,

Thank you very much!! This is what I needed. Now I also know how it works with the other sections addons, Aweson!

Have a wonderfull day cheers, Kurt