Educon Template Error Page (404) Stopped Working - Question | JoomShaper

Educon Template Error Page (404) Stopped Working

RL

Riku Lahteenmaki

Template 2 years ago

At some point (this year) my Educon template's error page has stopped working. I just happened to notice this problem by incident. I have not changed any settings for a long time. Is this due to Joomla updates?

7 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #37960

Hello Riku Lahteenmaki

Please explain your issue more. If possible, share a screenshot of your issue to understand it better.

Best regards

RL
Riku Lahteenmaki
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #37962

Hi Ofi, Instead of showing the template error.php page in a 404 instance, there only appears 'Error - page not found' text message with a light yellow background and the standard template (Educon) is rendered around this text message.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #38140

Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

RL
Riku Lahteenmaki
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38224

Sorry, it is too sensitive. I am not authorised to do that.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #38309

In that case, it is difficult to check the issue. Please share a screencast of the issue. I will check the template on my localhost.

RL
Riku Lahteenmaki
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38372

The screen shows as I described above:

Error<br /> Page not found

This message is rendered within the Educon template layout and it has a light yellow backround, and this message box can be clicked away from an 'X' button in the upper right corner. After that, only the template header and footer are showing (with a breadcrumb).

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #38509

Unfortunately, your image is not attached. Please take a screenshot and share via any platform. For example: Lightshot or Imgur