Editing Content Of Home > Bottom-1 And Other Content SP Page Builder Or Frontend Edit With SP Page Builder does Not Seem To Work For Me - Question | JoomShaper

Editing Content Of Home > Bottom-1 And Other Content SP Page Builder Or Frontend Edit With SP Page Builder does Not Seem To Work For Me

IS

Integrin Enterprise Solutions

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hi, I'm new to JoomShaper Template and SP Builder so i might be missing an obvious step

I had purchased floox template > https://demo.joomshaper.com/?template=floox and have setup a Dev environment using Apache, Php. Mysql, the site launches fine and i'm trying to edit the template to change the content to our corporate content and have hit a roadbloack,

I'm trying to edit the bottom portion of the home page i.e. Home > Bottom-1 (module), I'm clicking on Edit Addon > Edit the text > Click on Appy > Click on Save & Close (of Edit Module Settings) and Save & Close (of Menus: Edit Item)

I also tried the above with Frontend Edit with SP Page Builder,

Both of the above does not give any error, however the change is not reflected in the frontend and when i go back to the above edit, my change did not persist, pls can you advise,

I'm able to edit any changes that i can make without SP Page Editor, also i'm using the Page Editor that came with template as part of Quickstart, i stood up the environment fresh using Quickstart.

Appreciate any feedback.

9 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #39175

Hello there,

Please go to extensions > module and change or edit the modules you want to from there and check. From menu assignments it is not working in the video as I can see. Check from the modules and let me know the update.

Thanks!

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #38069

Hello there,

I hope you are doing good.

Please share a video with us of the exact problem you are facing so that we can understand the issue better. Record the video and share the video link with us as you cannot upload the video direct in the forum.

Thanks!

IS
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38687

Sorry for the delay in uploading the video recording of the steps > https://youtu.be/sjG_oMK5ATU, Pls can you review and advise

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #39162

Hello there,

Sincere apology for the late reply.

Would you mind sharing your administrator access with us in the Hidden Content area so that we can check the issue from our end?

Thanks!

IS
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #39166

Thanks Muntasir Sakib for the response, currently i have the development environment setup in my laptop, that is not accessibile from the internet, if access is required for troubleshooting, i will setup in a test environment and share the details, pls give me a day for this, Pls let me know if this will work

IS
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #39169

Admin Details provided in the Hidden Content Section

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #39171

Hello there,

As you can see in the screenshot here, I have changed the address from 2808 to 280 and it is showing fine from my end. Please clear your browser and Joomla cache and try from your end and let us know. However, I have set it as before again.

Thanks!

IS
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #39174

Thanks Muntasir Sakib, given that you are able to get this to work in my environment, it appears i'm probably making a mistake while making the modification via administrator portal Pls can you review the steps that i'm going thru, in the below video and confirm if i'm doing anything wrong in the steps >>> https://youtu.be/sjG_oMK5ATU,

IS
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #39180

when i perform via Extensions > Modules it works as expected, But as Muntasir Sakib points out, it does not work via Menu, not sure if it is expected to work and if this is a defect, but just recording it here.