Impossible To Upload Featured Image In Article Blog Options - Question | JoomShaper

Impossible To Upload Featured Image In Article Blog Options

OD

Olivier DELORON

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Hello, When I try to upload an image in Article Blog Options/Featured Image, it simply doesn't load anything at all... Thus I currently can't display any image with the Articles Addon of SPPB. See enclosed screen capture. Thanks in advance for your help. Olivier

13 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #38244

Hello there,

Please share your administrator access with us in the Hidden Content area so that we can check the issue from our end.

Thanks!

OD
Olivier DELORON
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38279

Hi, Thanks for your answer. I send Admin access in hidden content. Please let me know what is done, and take care: this site is in production ;-)

OD
Olivier DELORON
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38504

Hello, Any idea?...

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #38579

Hello there,

You are using Helix Ultimate 2.x.x version with Gazette template which is not yet compatible with the framework. Please rollback to the previous Helix Ultimate version and try again.

Hopefully your issue will be fixed.

Not to mention, the template will be compatible very soon. You can then use the latest framework.

Thanks!

OD
Olivier DELORON
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38587

Thanks for your reply. Could you please tell me where I can find older versions of Helix Ultimate, please? I actually wish to setup and test the 2.0.4 version, or the 2.0.3 one. Thanks in advance.

OD
Olivier DELORON
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38803

Hello, Can you tell me where I can get older versions of Helix Ultimate, please? I actually wish to setup and test the 2.0.4 version, or the 2.0.3 one.

OD
Olivier DELORON
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #39022

Sorry to insist, but I need a solution. And my problem is not yet solved... Please tell me how to get older versions of HU. Thanks

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #39274

Hello there,

Please download the older Helix Ultimate version from here - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TDv4MC-X1YYW-uyuf4SPpGvRC7lNdRKk/view?usp=sharing

However, the fact is, Gazette template is already Joomla 4 supported, so it should work fine with the latest Helix Ultimate version.

Please check from your end before downgrading, and let us know the update.

Thanks!

OD
Olivier DELORON
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #39337

Hello, Thanks for your reply and this information. Well, I setup Helix Framework to 2.0.5. I setup Gazette template to 2.0.0. I setup SP Page Builder to 3.7.15. And I still can't upload any Featured Image in the Blog Options tab of an article... Moreover, my Main Menu doesn't display any more (beneath the Header)! Please HELP! (You can find admin Id in the hidden content.)

OD
Olivier DELORON
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #39759

Hello, Any idea why it doesn't work? Regards

MO
MARIE OLCHANSKI
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #54759

3 months ago ! and this problem is not solved in the last version of helix ultimate !!! So bad work !!!

jeronimo89
jeronimo89
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #70884

Bonjour Avez-vous résolu votre problème ? après test de Toufiq chez Joomshaper il semblerait que l'hébergeur bloc l'import avec test chez Joomshaper cela fonctionne sur leur serveur. Jérôme

OD
Olivier DELORON
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #71489

Bonjour Jeronimo, merci pour votre message. Non, le problème n'est pas résolu est continue d'être très lourd à gérer... Si l'hébergeur (en l'occurence IONOS) bloque l'import d'image, quelle action peut être menée pour remédier à cela ? Quel paramètre ou réglage est en cause ? Soit Joomshaper corrige ce paramètre de son côté, soit vous m'indiquez où cela bloque et je tenterai de modifier le paramètre qui pose poblème le cas échéant. Cordialement